Respo is responsible for the Loan provided through the App. Zype reserves the right in its sole discretion to remove any content or data, information or material (“User Content”) from the App from time to time.
The foregoing limitations shall apply notwithstanding any failure of the essential purpose of any limited remedy and to the fullest extent permitted under applicable law.
Information we collect:
Zype may collect the following information (“Personal Information”) and you hereby explicitly consent to the following:
- Account Information: Self-declared information like name, referral code used, email, address details, photo, address proof and identity proof. Additionally, for availing financing facility with Our Financing Partner:
- Salaried individuals may have to provide: Employment details like company name, salary/offer letter on case-to-case basis, and company Email ID;
- Self-employed individuals may have to provide: Self-employment details such as profession, work location and monthly income.
- SMS: We collect Your transactional SMSs to provide relevant service/offers/rewards basis consumption pattern and facilitate the credit assessment to be undertaken by your Financing Partner. You may have restricted access to the Portal and the related services available in the Portal, if You disable/withdraw/do not provide this access.
- Camera Access: We require access to Your mobile device camera for a seamless experience for clicking Your selfie and to upload photos for Your KYC compliance and/or for uploading any other necessary documents on the Portal.
- Location: We may collect and monitor Your location to verify Your current address, to ensure/check, serviceability of our services, and to prevent any fraudulent activity. We collect the location data from You in two ways: (i) on the basis of information provided at the time of Onbaording; and (ii) from Your mobile device when enabled by You to do so. We collect this data only when our Portal is being used. You may have restricted access to the Portal and the related services available in the Portal, if You disable/ withdraw/do not provide this access.
- Contact: We may periodically collect Your contacts information to facilitate credit assessment to be undertaken by your Financing Partner and to enable you access of some additional features on the Portal. We will not under any circumstance will call or reach out to any of your contact for any matter related to our credit facility. You may have restricted access to the Portal and related services available in the Portal, if You disable/withdraw/do not provide this access.
- Device Data: When You browse Our Website/Portal or apps, We also automatically receive Your device internet protocol (IP) address. This helps Us learn about Your browser and operating system, software, the date and time at which You visited the Portals, the type of device being used (including the hardware models), same would help us detect and prevent fraud.
- Storage: We may require this permission so that Your documents can be securely downloaded and saved on Your phone, and so You can upload any required documents easily for quicker approval and disbursal of credit facility. This helps in providing a smooth and seamless experience while using the Portal. We will not store any files from your storage. We may access only meta data for the purpose of providing you seamless access to credit facility.
- Third Party Information: We or the Financing Partner may also work closely with third parties (including, for example, credit information bureaus, account aggregators, business partners, technical sub-contractors, analytics providers, search information providers, etc.) and may lawfully receive information about You from such sources. Such data may be combined with data collected on the Portal and such other information as provided in this Policy. Such third party will provide same or equal protection to the user data as provided in this Policy.
You hereby expressly consent to Our access and use of Your aforesaid information, and disclosure of Your personal information in accordance with this Policy. We may require You to share further information on a later date to confirm the veracity of Your information or pursuant to any additional features added to the Portal.
Data / Cookies
Please note that if you decline or delete these cookies, some parts of the App may not work properly.
You can access your personal identity details on our App through your login credential. We recommend that you do not share your password with anyone. In addition, your personal details are stored on a secure server located in India that only selected personnel contractors and authorised Agencies have access to. We encrypt certain sensitive information using Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology to ensure that your personal details are safe as it is transmitted to us.
However, you understand and accept no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be completely secure. We cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information that you transmit to us and you do so at your own risk. Data pilferage due to unauthorized hacking, virus attacks, technical is possible and we take no liabilities or responsibilities for it.
Privacy Policies of Third-Party Websites
Any personal information will be used but not limited to allow you to login to your account or to resolve speciﬁc service issues, inform you of our new services or features, or for call centre veriﬁcation, or to communicate with you in relation to your use of the App. Any other information we collect will be used for-
- Our business purposes and this may include the viewing or advertising of services or relating to any associated services;
- Analytical purposes, data usage;
- Improving the Application, or your user experience; and
- Providing targeted advertisements to you.
For those Users who have registered for the mailing list, their personal information is kept until we are notiﬁed that they no longer want their information stored.
Persons who supply us with their telephone numbers may receive communication from us via telephone, text message or emails, pertaining exclusively to new services or any upcoming events. If you do not wish to be on our mailing list, you can let us know of your updated preferences by either emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org or choosing “unsubscribe” option.
In order to provide and improve our services and to share relevant ads with you, we use and disclose to our advertising and analytics partners non- personally identiﬁable information that we collect, including cookie data, some log data, and mobile data.
Our App complies fully with all the applicable and relevant laws of India.
At any time, you may seek deletion of your account or withdraw consent for your information by writing to us at email@example.com from your registered email ID. In certain circumstances, we may be unable to delete your account, such as if there is any outstanding amount(s) due & payable to Lender. We may also retain and use your Personal Information for such period as is necessary to comply with Applicable Laws, our legal obligations, resolve disputes or for our legitimate business interests such as fraud prevention and enhancing users’ safety. Please note, however, that there might be latency in deleting Personal Information from our servers and backed-up versions might exist even after deletion. Also, upon such a withdrawal request you might not be further eligible for any Services, and it shall be at sole discretion of the Company.
We respect that you do not want your personal information to be shared with other companies at any time. However, we may disclose Your Personal Information to third parties such as partner non-banking financial companies/Financing Partners, payment gateways, authorized service providers, payment transaction processors, and law enforcement agencies, if We are required by law to do or if it is to help investigate, prevent or take action regarding unlawful and illegal activities; suspected fraud, potential threat to the safety or security of any person, or as defense against legal claims. We will keep your personal information conﬁdential and limit access to it to those who speciﬁcally need it to conduct their business activities, except as otherwise permitted by applicable law.
Third party service providers:
Protection of App:
We release personal information when we believe, release is appropriate to comply with the law; enforce or apply our Terms and Conditions and other agreements; or protect the rights, property or safety of App, our users or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies, organizations, government or regulatory authorities for fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
If you are no longer interested in sharing your Personal and Sensitive Information, please e-mail your request at: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that it may take about 72 business hours to process your request.
To the Government and other judicial bodies as required under the law in order to comply with the legal obligations (without the prior permission of customers).
Zype website shall also contains links to the other websites. Customers are requested to go through the respective privacy polices disclosed under the relevant sites to familiarize themselves.
The Accuracy and Conﬁdentiality of your Account Information is your Responsibility. You are responsible for maintaining the secrecy and accuracy of your password, email address, and other account information at all times. We are not responsible for personal data transmitted to a third party as a result of an incorrect email address.
Conﬁdentiality and Security: We use commercially reasonable security measures to protect the loss, misuse, and alteration of the information under our control. However, we cannot absolutely guarantee the protection of any information shared with us.
We make all User information accessible to our employees, agents or partners and third parties only on a need-to-know basis and bind all such employees to strict conﬁdentiality obligations Notwithstanding the above, we are not responsible for the conﬁdentiality, security or distribution of your personal information by our partners and third parties outside the scope of our agreement with such partners and third parties. Further, we shall not be responsible for any breach of security or for any actions of any third parties or events that are beyond the reasonable control of Zype including, acts of government, computer hacking, unauthorized access to computer data and storage device, computer crashes, breach of security and encryption, poor quality of Internet service or telephone service of the User etc. Please be aware that you can opt out of receiving service messages from us.
If you have any questions or suggestions or wish to make a complaint you can contact us at email@example.com or write to us at the following address:
Respo Financial Capital Private Limited
2nd Floor, Dyna Business Park, Street No. 1, MIDC, Andheri (East)
In the event of any dispute, difference or claim arising out of this Policy the same shall be settled in accordance with the Laws of India through regular judicial process and the courts of Mumbai, India shall have exclusive jurisdiction.
CONSENT TO THIS POLICY
By accessing Our Website/Portal, You agree to this Policy or any updated version of this Policy. This document supersedes any prior communication on this topic and reflects the entire and exclusive Policy for this Site.